Lead stylist Marco Vogt used EvaNYC tools and products to create this edgy avant-garde style from the Mimi New York FW14 runway show! Here's how:
1. Begin the look by sectioning the model's hair into 3-inch sections.
2. Starting with the bottom row of sectioned hair, wrap and zig-zag the foil into each section of hair.
3. Once the entire head is foiled, use the Eva NYC Healthy Heat Ceramic Styler to heat the foil segments, starting with the lower sections first. If a model has fringe, make sure to leave it out of the foiling process.
4. After each section is complete, allow for the foils to cool. Unfold to reveal sharp zig-zags throughout the hair.
5. Work fingers throughout the hair to create desired texture. Do not brush or backcomb the hair.
6. Create a fishtail braid from the highest point of the head in a diagonal direction.
7. Set the hair with Eva NYC Hold Me Tight Hairspray to complete the look.