Take 5 to Revitalize Your Strands
We expect a lot out of our hair. We want it straight when it's curly, blonde when it's brunette, and long when it's short. Styling and re-styling can really take a toll on your strands, which is why deep conditioning treatments should be a regular part of your hair care routine. It doesn't have to be a big-to-do either, we've got an easy D.I.Y. deep conditioning treatment that will completely revitalize your hair in less than 5 minutes.
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask - Enriched with Keravis protein and argan oil, this mask works to restore moisture and strengthen strands.
A wide-tooth comb - This is a must-have for detangling.
1) Detangling your dry hair with a wide-tooth comb.
2) Completely saturate your hair with water, and generously apply Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask throughout your hair focusing on your ends.
3) Once the mask is in your hair, you can continue to detangle. The mask will make it easier to get out any stubborn knots you may have missed the first time around.
3) Feel free to leave the mask on for as long as you like, but know it will only take 2-5 minutes for it to works it's magic.
4) Rinse thoroughly.
5) Gasp at the silky softness of your strands, and repeat at least once per week.